Chem Distribution B.V. works with respect for the right of every person to protect their privacy and declares that they shall make every effort to ensure adequate security of the given data. In addition, it undertakes to perform actions preventing interference by third parties with personal data and the privacy interests of the persons to whom it pertains.
According to the Article 13 Section 1 and Section 2 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR) informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Chem Distribution Sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data shall be processed to the extent provided by you through application forms and other forms of contact with Chem Distribution Sp. z o.o. , in order to complete the preparation and send a reply to the message received from you electronically, the provision of the ordered service on the basis of the Article 6 Section 1 let. b GDPR (activities necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject), to pursue possible claims against the Customer pursuant to the Article 6 Section 1 let. f GDPR (fulfillment of legitimate interests provided by the administrator before the contract is concluded) and, in the case of expressing additional consents – pursuant to the Article 6 Section 1 let. a GDPR – within the scope and for the purposes indicated in the content of these consents.
- The recipient of your personal data shall be authorized employees of the administrator and contractors providing management and accounting services for the administrator.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to: other external entities supporting Chem Distribution Sp. z o.o. in the field of IT services, accounting services or cooperating with Chem Distribution Sp. z o.o. , whereby such entities shall process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with its instructions.
- Your personal data shall not be / will be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- Your personal data shall be kept for the period needed for conclusion of your case, the service or the contract, or to withdrawal of the consent given for the processing of these data.
- claiming damages, if they occur, regarding performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting,
- in the event of consent to the processing of personal data for other purposes, your personal data shall be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time (excluding the duration of concluded contract) without affecting the compliance with the right of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.